Terms and Conditions
Welcome to https://yourcultureguide.net (“Site”), a website owned and operated by HR ReDefined LLC, (“we,” “our,” “us,” or “the Company”) a Delaware Limited Liability Company.
By visiting our website, creating a profile, purchasing any product/service or by clicking the “I accept” or “I agree” button, you denote your legally-binding agreement to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to access this Site.
The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, so you should review these Terms and Conditions each time you log into the Site.
We reserve the right to change or terminate any feature or service; we may restrict your access to some portions of the website in the event we find that you are engaging in an activity that is inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions. You are not permitted to engage in any illegal activity either with or to the website.
Minimum Age: To purchase the goods or services of this website, you must be 18 years of age or older. By using this website and/or purchasing any products or services, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older. In the event that you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use this Site.
Use of Website and Service
As a user of this website or a user/registrant of any of this website’s services, you agree:
- Personal Use – Your account is solely for your own, personal use. You may not allow others to access or use your account. You may not transfer your account to any other person. You agree that we, as the owners of this website, are not responsible for third party access to your account that in any way results in theft or illegal usage, storage, or sale of your personal information.
- Reporting of Violations – You will immediately contact us when you suspect or become aware of (i) any possible violation of the Agreement by anyone, and (ii) any unauthorized access to your account.
- Content Removal – Any information or content you submit to the Services or in the public area will be available to us for monitoring. We reserve the right to remove any information that in any way violates any possible law of the Services or any third party.
- No False Information – You agree that every content or information you provide will not be inaccurate, false or misleading. Neither to us nor to any user. If any information or content becomes as such, you will quickly contact us of the change that happened.
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation – Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email and other messages and filter out messages that may appear to be spam. We may also report any incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted. Users may not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy, relay, send or distribute spam. You must not send any chain letters, spam or junk email to other users of the Services. Furthermore, you agree that the information that you get from the Services will not be used by you in means of selling, advertising and such until the approval of the other user. By agreeing with this you acknowledge the fact that any breach of the terms will cause significant damages to us, that such damage will be hard to assess, and that we may take any action we deem necessary as outlined within these Terms of Service in order to enforce this policy – and that you disclaim any loss as a result of such enforcement.
- No Harassment of Employees or Agents – You agree that you will not harass, pressure or threaten any agents or employees that are responsible with providing the Services to you.
- No Refunds for Products or Services – Due to the inherent irrevocability of the transmission of knowledge, refunds will not be rendered for any products or services purchased through yourcultureguide.net or any other website maintained by Company, regardless of your financial situation, viewing of the information product, following of the advice contained therein, or of any other factor. Though HR ReDefined LLC strongly believes in the value of the advice found within its information products, results are not guaranteed. HR ReDefined LLC disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We reserve the right to withdraw or change website features at any time and by any means without prior notice. This may result or be resultant from a mistake, malware, technical issue, glitches, fraudulence, illegal involvement, tampering, or any other reason that interferes with or prohibits the appropriate conduct of this website, company, or campaigns. However, HR ReDefined LLC will not be held liable for these issues or any and all damages they may cause. We reserve the right to change the pricing structure on any product we choose, at any time and without prior warning. You acknowledge that all the emails, phone number, credit card and other information you provide to us belongs to you and you are not using any information that has been falsified or the use of which is otherwise illegal in the United States or your home country.
- User Conduct – When creating a profile, contacting other members, posting anything on our social media accounts, or visiting any page, you will NOT:
- Disclose any confidential information about other users without their permission Engage in any kind of offensive behavior (pornography, racism, abuse, harassment etc.).
- Forward chain letters using our website.
- Use pictures that do not belong to you. You are not permitted to impersonate anyone.
- Infringe any third party’s rights.
- Upload any malicious software, virus etc. that could disrupt the working of system tools, servers, networks.
- Try to sell other users’ information to third parties.
- Try to access our services through automated robots, or conduct attacks such as Denial of Service.
- Promote products/services on our website.
- Trademarks and Copyright Ownership – All data and content, in any form, contained by or offered through the website and all intellectual property rights relating to said content are the sole property of HR ReDefined LLC. This includes all information, content, photographs, articles, text, video, images, functions, or other content. You acknowledge and agree that this content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and HR ReDefined LLC owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content. User may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, users may make copies of select portions of the content, provided that the copies are made only for user’s personal use and that user maintains any notices contained in the content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the US copyright laws (see, e.g., 17 U.S.C. Section 107), user may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other propriety right. In addition to the foregoing, use of any software content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software. We may add some third-party products/services on our website and in that case, the product copyrights belong to the creator or successor in interest of the creator. We may also sell products/services as an affiliate so some of the products will be added to our website from other companies. We are not liable for any problem arising out of their contents, description, products etc. Under no circumstances shall HR ReDefined LLC, its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, members, employees, or agents be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the yourcultureguide.net web site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the hrredefined.com website. This website itself or any section of this website may not be duplicated, sold, reproduced, copied, resold, visited, or otherwise used for commercial purposes excluding the possession of express written consent from the website or company owner(s). You may not utilize “hidden text”, hereafter defined as being of the same purpose as metatags, without the company’s express written consent. Any unauthorized use of hidden text terminates any license granted by the company and associated companies and voids these Terms and Conditions. You may be prosecuted for such actions.
- Products and Services – All the products or services made available on this website are intended solely for personal use. You may not transfer, re-sell, assign, or dispose of any service without the prior written consent of the Company. Prices, promotions, and campaigns are subject to change without prior notice.
- Disclaimer of Warranties – You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation on Liability – TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS MEMBERS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Termination of Usage – We may suspend or terminate any user’s access to all or any part of the hrredefined.com website including any account thereon, without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion.
- Geographic Restrictions – The owner of the Website is based in the State of Delaware in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.